Thursday, November 17, 2011

If you give up trying to talk to people, do all things you do not know how to say or do not try to say, go away? Or do they become burried under an avalanche inside you? If a person is burried in an avalanche, they should make a little burrow, a space to breathe. But even then, that cant last forever. If, at the bottom of your avalanche, you think something is protected there, you may check to see that it has been gone for a long time. And the the little alcove space is empty.

While I am on the subject of snow, I would like to add that if I could, I'd take the white print-out of my play script and ball it up into a lumpy snowball, and lob that snowball across a feild and watch it slump into a pile of mush. Someone younger than me may then collect that snowball and turn it into snow punch. The sort to which, in a crystal bowl, one adds cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment